Did you know that female athletes are eight times more likely than men to suffer Read more
Denver Personal Injury Attorneys
Serious Personal Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Fires and Explosions
- Large Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
How do you handle the unexpected?
Few individuals have a plan or advisors ready to help when the unthinkable happens. Whose advice can be trusted at the hardest time? Where to begin?
In cases of serious or catastrophic injury, securing fair compensation for losses that can include earning capacity, independence, companionship, coverage of enormous expenses and more, requires choosing the right advisor. The result will last a lifetime.
Success demands that a case stand out from the pack. Run-of-the-mill case preparation guarantees run-of-the-mill results.
Keating Wagner Polidori Free, P.C. has built the solid financial resources required to take on the responsibilities and challenges involved in complex, hard fought litigation. These resources enable us to engage the best expert witnesses, graphic illustrators and videographers to provide unmistakable clarity in telling the complicated stories behind devastating injuries.
We often use state of the art technology to develop compelling video brochures which take our case directly to the decision makers. Videos can include day-in-the-life presentations, interviews with clients, family members, physicians and experts as well as the use of radiology films, medical illustrations and other demonstrative evidence. (Samples of these videos are available.)
When we say we’re fully invested in our clients, we mean it. Our work motto is: No detail ignored, no stone unturned, no challenge unmet.
Examples of the level of our commitment include:
- Buying a popular SUV to prove the design defects
- Conducting extensive metallurgical tests to prove a product defect
- Bringing together a marine engineer, warning experts, a naval architect, mechanical engineer and others to eliminate carbon monoxide poisoning hazards in houseboats
- Developing safety guards for manufacturing equipment
- Conducting surveys to establish inadequacy of instruction manuals and warnings
- Conducting mock trials and focus groups to assist in case presentation