Did you know that female athletes are eight times more likely than men to suffer Read more
Steven R. Polidori
Phone/Direct Dial: (303) 534-0401
Steve was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. He graduated from the University of Colorado, Boulder in 1974 and obtained his Jurist Doctorate degree at the University of Denver, College of Law in 1977. Steve joined the law firm in 1982 after working five years prosecuting major felony cases in the Arapahoe County District Attorney’s office.
His experience as Deputy District Attorney led to a deep respect and appreciation for the role of trial by jury. The collective decision made by juries has a direct impact on members of the community and helps ensure the fair and objective dispensation of justice. Steve’s practice focuses on litigation on behalf of injured individuals and their families. Recent cases include carbon dioxide poisoning resulting in brain injury and deaths; stroke caused by chiropractic adjustments of the neck; trucking accidents resulting in catastrophic injury and severely injured bicyclists struck by automobiles.
He is an avid cyclist and skier.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS/CASE RESULTS
Steve has tried over 100 jury trials. He has achieved numerous settlements and verdicts in excess of $1,000,000.00
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Litigation Counsel of America
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Italian American Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Attorney Exchange and Information Group
- American Academy of Trial Advocates (Charter Fellow)
Steve has been selected for the eight consecutive year by Colorado attorneys for inclusion in Colorado Super Lawyer’s list, representing only 5 percent of Colorado Lawyers. He has also been recognized for the third consecutive year for inclusion in Best Lawyers In America.
- Lecturer, Colorado Law update-Evidence and various topics on trial practice, CTLA
- Lecturer, Colorado Law Enforcement Academy
- University of Colorado, Boulder B.A. 1974
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D. 1977
- Colorado State, 1977
- Federal Court, 1977