Many commercial disputes involve some sort of a business fraud — theft of trade secrets, embezzlement, unfair competition, and others. Whether these claims are the basis for the dispute or an ancillary issue, our attorneys are skilled at pursuing business torts. We have decades of experience protecting business owners in commercial disputes of all types, and they have handled both federal and state fraud claims in a range of contexts.
Our experience includes handling the following types of cases:
- Misrepresentations Made in the Purchase; Sale or Mergers of Businesses
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Employee Fraud and Embezzlement
- Trade Secret Theft and Unfair Competition
- Interference with Business Opportunities
- Fraudulent Transfers / Concealment of Assets