Denver-based plaintiff-focused law firm Keating Wagner Polidori Free proudly announces several top rankings by Best Lawyers and U.S. News & World Report for their 13th edition, U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” 2023 Publication. Eight Keating Wagner attorneys received 2023 Best Lawyers rankings, while the entire firm was recognized with seven first tier rankings for Best Law Firm.
The Significance of a Best Lawyers® Ranking
U.S. News and Best Lawyers join forces once a year, ranking U.S. law firms to feature in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” annual publication. The 2023 edition’s rankings included firms from 188 metropolitan areas and 127 legal practice areas. Over 115,000 individual leading lawyers received 12.2 million peer evaluations which helped to determine this year’s rankings.
Each firm receives an overall “Best Law Firms” score based on the quantitative and qualitative received. Law firms are ranked with a tier system instead of sequentially. Each tier in a metropolitan area represents a certain percentage of high-scoring firms. Firms with a Tier 1 ranking have the highest scores, Tier 2 the second highest, and so on.
Of the 16,545 law firms eligible to submit information for the 2023 edition ranking process:
- 15,825 firms received metropolitan rankings
- 2,071 firms received national rankings
- 10,358 of those firms received first-tier national and/or metropolitan rankings
All the rankings in all tiers can be found online.
Keating Wagner Polidori Free Attorney Rankings
The following Keating Wagner Polidori Free attorney’s received Best Lawyer recognition for 2023:
- Deirdre Ostrowski (consecutive annual recognition since 2016)
- Ross W. Pulkrabek (consecutive annual recognition since 2017)
- Zachary C. Warzel (consecutive annual recognition since 2015)
- Laurence J. Free (consecutive annual recognition since 2016)
- Melissa Sullivan (consecutive annual recognition since 2019)
- Michael O’Brien Keating (consecutive annual recognition since 2015)
- Robert A. Wagner (consecutive annual recognition since 2013)
- Aaron Goldhamer (consecutive annual recognition since 2022)
Congratulations to our attorneys for a job well done!
In addition, the Keating Wager received the following 2023 “Best Law Firms” rankings in Colorado:
- Tier 1 in Insurance Law
- Tier 1 in Litigation – Insurance
- Tier 1 in Legal Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Tier 1 in Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Tier 1 in Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Tier 1 in Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Tier 1 in Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
Thank you to our attorneys and amazing support staff who helped us achieve these high honors!
About Keating Wagner Polidori Free
Keating Wagner Polidori Free is a highly rated, award-winning personal injury firm serving clients throughout the Denver metro area and Colorado. Our practice is focused on helping those impacted by personal injuries, business frauds, insurance disputes, and workplace injuries. In addition to national recognition such as those through Best Lawyers, our lawyers are also often included in local rankings. If you are facing a legal matter we can help with, please contact us as soon as possible at 303-534-0401 or use our online contact form.